Hello,
This is hermione704. Hey Ya'll. today I got my school elective form and I'm going to do band and choir. Since I'm doing two electives I'll have to do 0 block PE. but thats okay. Todays quote of the day is " Art is a lie but a lie that tells the truth" - Picasso. I think this means that the picture painted is a lie but the feelings it gives off aren't. If you don't think so leave a message on the commet board please. No flames please!!! I can't wait till 8th grade even though it is kind of scary. If you are in 8th grade and reading this please leave advice on the commet section of this entry. G2G. TTFN.
Hermione704
Thursday, May 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hey,
will you have a puote every time you put up a post? I like yours. Write more.
On the first comment I put, I put puote instead of quote. Get it? Got it? GOOD!
I just made another mistake. Today, I am full of writing mistakes.
Post a Comment