Thursday, May 24, 2007

My List of Summer Fun!!!!

I can't wait for this summer to get here. Three days and school is out!!!! So cool. To help beat the summer boredom blues I have compiled a list of fun but cool summer activities.

1. Make a summer reading list and challenge your self to read at least five of the books on that list.

2. Get all your friends together and have a get wet and have fun party at your local park.

3. Have a winter themed party. This is a sure fire way to beat boredom.

4. Write a story. Make it about anything you want to from a biography of your life to a fantasy story with dragons and faries.

If you want to contribute any ideas please write to me in my commet section.

1 comment:

Hermione704 said...

these are some great ideas I can't wait to try them all!!!